8 Questions when interviewing Real Estate Agents
1. How many assistants do you have? Do you have a listing coordinator, a customer service manager, Closing department,buyer agents?
The Real Estate Group is comprised of hand-picked and trained professionals, each of whom is responsible for a specific componment in the selling of your home.
2. What are your marketing plans for my home?
Our Team has innovated many exclusive consumer programs which will make the process of buying and selling easier for our customers and clients. We outspend all area reps to promote our listings.
3. Does your Broker control your advertising or do you?
We are in full control of our advertising program . We feel that our clients are entitled to the best advertising tools regardless of cost.
4. On average, when your listings sell, how close is the selling price to the asking price?
Our list to sell ratio is 96% which is 2% higher than the Rockland Board of Realtors average.
5. How much do you personally invest in the marketing of my home?
We put our money where our mouth is! Averaging hundreds in the first week alone is not unusual!
6. What makes you different? Why should I list my home with you?
(Most agents are stumped with this one) Our innovative and exclusive systems and programs will help you to sell your home fast and for top dollar. Our proven track record spans over 10 years with many satisfied clients.
7. How many buyers are you currently working with? Can you provide a list?
We do extensive buyer lead generation, and pre-qualify these buyers before they view your home.
8. Do you have a reference list of clients I could contact including your last 3 sales along with 3 of your current listings?
This is where we glow, because your most truthful references are your most recent. It is a true measure of how you really work and if you are keeping your marketing promises. Want a reference? Any one, any time, any client! Believe us, it is our pleasure!!
- Remember, any agent can quote you a price on your home! It may even be what you want to hear, but is not always the truth, and so you may be entering into a listing agreement for all the wrong reasons!
- Here at I.B.N.A Real Estate Group, our associates will not only show you what similar homes are listed and have recently sold for, but TOGETHER with you, the owner, will decide upon the PROPER MARKETING PRICE for your home.